Hello to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.
Yippee!!!! Friday at last. In a couple more hours and my children will be home from school and then they are off for 2 weeks, I love that end of term feeling and it's even better at Christmas.
Today is the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge and this time we are being very kind as the theme for the next 2 weeks is
Anything Goes
It was my wonderful hubby's birthday on Wednesday so I used this challenge to make his card. Whilst searching for images I found 2 that I really liked and knew they would be ideal ( hubby likes to do a bit of DIY and he also loves drawing and painting. )
Then, I couldn't choose which one I liked best so I decided to use both and made a swing fold card. (if you type in 'swing fold card' into Google you will get loads of tutorials). It did take me a little while to get the measurements right but was worth it in the end to get a 'WOW' from hubby when he opened it!
This was a tricky card to photograph so sorry lots of pictures here:
front
opened card
card laid flat!
Items used:
Digi Stamps ~ Teddy Bo DIY Bo #167
Teddy Bo Painting by Numbers ~#216 - both coloured with Promarkers
Papers ~Doodlebug - Snips & Snails - Twinkle Twinkle and Little boy blue
Memory box simple banner die
Spellbinders Stars
Sentiment ~ The works and Lili of the Valley Everyday Grungy Messages
If you pop over to the Stampin for the Weekend blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
I ♥ Promarkers - Anything but square
Passion for Promakers - Include the word happy in the sentiment
Totally Gorjuss - For someone special
Divas by Design - Anything goes
Here come the boys - Anything goes
Come and Get it Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - wish upon a star (can be non-Christmas!)
DYSU - Anything Goes
This is my last DT card now until 31st December, although I'll still be around to do some commenting. I'd like to say a really big thank you to you all for your support and encouragement you have given to me since I started my blog 7 months ago. You have no idea how much it means to me and helped me in so many ways.
BIG hugs to you all and I wish you all a
Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment