Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge 102 - My Sketch!!


Hello again everyone.
As promised I'm back with my second post for the day. If you would like to see my card for the card Mania Challenge please scroll down the page.
So today it the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge and this time we are onto Sketch number 102 which is my sketch!!

I used the sketch to make a Christmas card for one of my best friends. She has always kept pet rabbits so it has become a bit of a tradition for me to send her a card with a bunny on.
I used one of my older Lili of the Valley images this time, I'd almost forgotten how much I love this cutie!
There is a lot of sparkle added to all the navy blue matting and the tree which of course you cannot really see on my photo.


A close up of the cute image:

Items used:
Ink stamp ~ LOTV The Night Before Christmas coloured with Promakers
Papers - Dovecraft
Memory Box Winterland Tree
Marianne Design Creatables Dies - Snowflake (cut for me by a friend, she is so good to me!!)
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Stickles - Stardust
Gems from stash
White Gel pen



Anyway, here is the sketch for you to follow
 I designed this months ago, I can hardly believe how quickly the time has gone.




For this challenge we are sponsored by DIS DIGI DOWNLOADS
Prize:
a $10 voucher to the DIS DIGI DOWNLOADS STORE


If you take a look on the Sketch 'n' Stash blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations made using this sketch.
I hope lots of you will be able to join in this time.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Non traditional Xmas colours
Divas by design - Glitter and Sparkle
Songbird Challenge  - Deeper Shade of Blue
Charisma cardz -  Christmas with a twist
Totally Gorjuss - Anything goes ...with glitter
DCC and friends - Christmas Time
Lisa B Designs - Christmas Joy
Penny Black and More - December challenge Your Choice

So that is all from me. I'm just off now to catch up with what you have all been up to today.
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my cards, I really am so grateful to each and every one of you.
Bye for now
Hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment