Card Mania Challenge DT card - Snowflakes


Good Morning Everyone
I hope you all had a good weekend.
We finally go round to putting our Christmas tree and decorations up. We only have a small tree due to lack of space but it still looks magical and makes the room feel all nice and cosy.  I love this time of year!

It's the start of a very busy week for everyone I'm sure, trying to get organised for Christmas. It is also a busy week on my blog with lots of DT cards so I had better get on with it!!

Today is the start of a new Card Mania Challenge and the theme for the next 2 weeks is

Snowflakes


We are sponsored by the fabulous  KennyK Downloads and the prize is 5 digis of your choice

The design team were very lucky to be given some digi images from KennyK to use.
 I have gone for bright colours which I think work better for these type of images.
This card was made for a lovely friend and blogging buddy, luckily she has already received it!



Close up of one of the snowflakes to show the layers, I used some vellum and white card with plenty of glitter!



Digi Stamp - KennyK downloads Xmas Shopping coloured with Promakers
Papers - old magazine freebies
Spellbinders Floral ovals
Memory Box Meridian Border die
Marianne Design Snowflakes die
Wooware medium snowflake punch
Sentiment ~ Craftwork Cards
Pink gems from stash

If you take a look on the Card Mania Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge



I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Dutch Dare - snowflakes
Passion for Promarkers - include the word Happy in your sentiment
Ruby's Rainbow - Christmas with non-traditional colours
Fasionista  - Winter (2nd Entry)
Creative Inspirations - Contemporary Christmas colours

Right, that's it for now, I will be back later with my DT card for the Sketch n Stash Challenge
Thanks of stopping by, I really do appreciate it
Bye for now 
Hugs

Sue



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment