Good Morning to you all, my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.
I hope you all well and had a good Christmas.
I am so lucky to have such a lovely family, we had a fabulous fun time together with lots of laughter.
Yesterday afternoon I had a chance to play with some of the new goodies that I was lucky to receive from Father Christmas.
I made some very simple thank you cards, here is one that I made using my newest Cheery Lynn die, the gorgeous Celtic Heart. I am sure I will be using it a lot more in future.
Items Used:
Cheery Lynn die ~ Celtic Heart
Cheery Lynn Die - Small Exotic butterflies
Papers ~ First Edition
Sentiment Stamp ~ Craftwork cards
Lace and pearls from stash
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Cheery Lynn designs - Add lace (real or faux)
That's all from me for now, I'm just going to see what you have all been up to and catch up with my DT commenting.
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the festive season.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment