Good Morning to you all, my wonderful friends and blogging buddies and a big warm welcome to all my new followers too, I feel so honoured to have you there.
I'm here today to tell you about the new challenge over at A Gem of A Challenge.
This time the lovely Debbie has chosen the theme of
Lavendar and Lace
This challenge will run until 6pm 4th January 2013
The prize for the winner will be.....
4 Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability)....
The prize for the winner will be.....
4 Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability)....
So, if you fancy a change from making Christmas cards this is ideal, or you may decide to make a festive card using non-traditional colours.
Janet has recently added some adorable new snowmen to her Pink Gems Designs Shop called The Snow Cute Set and they really are cute too. In the set you get 3 digi stamps, in black and white and colour plus 3 bonus sentiments!!
Of course I couldn't resist making a card with one of them and luckily enough the friend I have made this for loves this colour.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp and Sentiment - Pink Gem Designs Snow Cute Set coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Papermania (I think)
Embossing folders- Cuttlebug snowflakes
- Sizzex Powdered Sugar & SnowMemory Box Winterland Tree die
Memory Box Snowflake corner die
Glamour dust
Stickles - Star dust
Gems and lace from stash
If you take a look on A Gem of a Challenge blog you will see the rest of the wonderful creations made by 'Team Pink' and also you will be able to see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Lisa B - Christmas joy
Cards Galore - Christmas
Right then, I'm off the do a bit of commenting and then I really must try to get the rest of my Christmas cards finished. I feel so unorganised this year and time is running out fast.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment