Good Morning everyone, I hope you are all well and managing to stay warm.
Gosh, this week is going fast. It's Thursday already so that means the start of a new challenge over at
This week our theme is
Use 3 punches and/or Dies
This week the sponsors NITWITS COLLECTIONS are offering a $10 voucher to spend on their Website
So, no surprise, I used this theme to make another Christmas card, this is for my eldest daughter. I will give it to her later today after college because I think she looks on my blog sometimes. (So if you are looking, I love you lots and I hope you like your card!!!)
Items Used
Stamp ~ Lili of the Valley Fur Cones coloured with Promakers
Papers ~ LOTV Nitwits Frosty Christmas
Memory Box Frostyville border die
MFT Dienamics Crochet Border die
Marianne Designs Tree (cut 5 times to layer up)
Distress Ink ~ Weathered Wood (for tree)
Sentiment ~ Craftwork cards
Flower soft - polar white
Glamour Dust - Crystal
Tiny pompom trim ~ The Flower Girl
Stickles ~ Stardust
If you take a look on the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations by the rest of the Design Team and see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
By Lori Designs - Winter
Fashionable Stamping - To Die for
Eclectic Ellapu - Santa Paws and/or Snowflakes
Created With Love - Christmas Blues
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything goes (plus optional extra)
CRAFT challenge - Christmas
By Lori Designs - Winter
Fashionable Stamping - To Die for
Eclectic Ellapu - Santa Paws and/or Snowflakes
Created With Love - Christmas Blues
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything goes (plus optional extra)
CRAFT challenge - Christmas
Well, that's all from me for now.
Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my card today, you are all so kind.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment