Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are all having a good weekend.
Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge and this time the challenge will run for 4 weeks, it will end on Thursday 10th January 2013!!
The theme this time is
With Love at Christmas
As this a longer challenge the prize will be a massive £30 Joanna Sheen Voucher - WOW!
I was sent some gorgeous Thomas Kinkade decoupage sheets to use so I have kept my layout simple because I didn't want to distract too much from the wonderful image.
I used distress inks to colour the die cut trees to match the colours in the image but not on my photo, for some reason, they just look white. I really wish you could see how beautiful the image is.
Sideways view to try to show the layers, sorry it's a rubbish photo!
Items used
Decoupage - Thomas Kinkade Christmas Lights
Papers - Dovecraft Vintage Christmas
Marianne Designs Tree (cut and layered up)
Stickles - Star Dust
Sentiment - Crafty Impressions
Gold embossing powder
If you take a look on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by all of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Little Red Wagon - Christmas card with a house on it
Crafty Catz - Shaped cards
So that is all from me. I'm just off now to catch up with what you have all been up to today.
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my cards, I really am so grateful to each and every one of you.
Bye for now, I hope you have a good day!
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment