Good Morning to you all my wonderful blogging buddies
I hope you are all well and having a good week.
Well, it's Wednesday again so that means the start of a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge and this time it is my turn to choose a theme and I have picked a nice easy one for you
Add ribbon and/or Lace
For this challenge we are sponsored by Joanna Sheen and the prize is a £10 voucher to spend online
This will be our last challenge of the year and will end on 30th December. The winners will be announced on the 31st. Our next challenge will start on the 9th January.
So here is my card which I made for my youngest daughter. I adore this cute image and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect for her as she loves cats.
Image - Wee Digi stamp - Berry, coloured with Promarkers
Papers- not sure as they were loose ones in my box, might be craftwork cards.
Spellbinders poinsettia die
Spellbinders Floral Oval
Martha Stewart Branch punch
Craftwork cards sentiment
Viva Decor Pearl Pen ~ Ice White from MCH
Felt, organza ribbon and pearls from stash
If you take a look on the Fab 'n' Funky blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
The Cutie Pie - cute Christmas
In the Pink - pink and pearlie
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - It's Christmas
Card Making Mamas - It's the holidays (Christmas or New Year related)
Creative Craft Challenge non traditional Christmas
Papertake Weekly pick of the year - I chose'All Things Girlie' from July
Crafts and Me - Winter Wonderland
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my blog again today, I know how busy everyone is at the moment so I really do appreciate it
Bye for now
Hugs to you all
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment