Hello again everyone
As promised I'm back with my DT card for the Sketch n Stash Challenge and this time our sketch was designed by the lovely Sarah-Jane
For this challenge we are Sponsored by Teddy Bo & Co
I used the sketch to make my Son's Christmas card. As you can see it's another bright card!
I put LOADS of glitter on the tinsel so it looks really sparkly in real life but unfortunately not on my picture.
Here is Sarah-Janes fabulous sketch

Items used:
Ink Stamp - Lili of the Valley - James Bear Wrapped in Tinsel coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Merry and Magic
Memory Box party lanterns die
Whimsy corner dies
Spellbinders labels 18
Craftwork cards sentiment.
Jingle bells and silver twine from stash.
If you take a look on the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
I ♥ Promakers - One for the boys
ATC and cards with Attitude - Anything goes
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Christmas Time
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my blog today. I really do appreciate it, especially as I know it is such a busy time for everyone at the moment.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment