Hello Everyone
I hope you are all well and having a good week so far.
Today is my turn to post on the fabulous Pink Gem Designs Inspiration Blog and I decided to make a fun pop up gift card/money wallet using lots of Pink Gem Designs Products
The cute penguin is from the Pink Gem Designs Penguin set 2 and the fabulous coordinating papers from Pink Gem Designs Licorice Ice
I also printed out some of the wonderful Christmas Frames and coloured the edges with my Promarkers to match
I followed a tutorial which I found here, just changing the measurement slightly.
Here is what it looks like folded up:
The part where the money is placed is cut using a spellbinders die which are also available to buy at Pink Gem Designs.
I used another one of the Christmas frames as a space to write on.
I attached the image to a piece of stretchy cord which is secured underneath the image
Items Used
Digi papers -Pink Gem Designs Licorice Ice
Frames - Pink Gem Designs Christmas Frames coloured with promarkers and white pen
Spellbinders labels 6
Xcut punch corner rounder
Silver stretchy cord
White gel pen
Lots of glamour dust and gems have been for added Christmas sparkle!
I would like to enter this into the following fabulous challenges:
Platypus Creek - Anything Christmas
Di's Digi Designs - Christmas creation - anything but a card
Creative Moments- anything goes/ anything but a card
Charisma cardz - Christmas makes
Top Tip Tuesday - anything Christmas
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Gift-spiration
Right, that's it from me for now, I have a busy day ahead. It's my hubby's birthday tomorrow so I am just about to make his cake so that my children can ice it when they get back from school. It's nice now that they are old enough to do it without too much help and they always come up with such wonderful designs!!
Thanks for stopping by. I really do appreciate it and I hope you have a good day
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment