Card Mania Challenge - Weddings or Anniversary


Good morning to you all, my wonderful creative friends.

I hope you all had a good weekend.
I know lots of you have been busy putting up your Christmas decorations and I've seen some gorgeous photos of your trees.  Oh, I do love this time of year.

Well, it's the start of another busy week on my blog. I'm not complaining, I honestly love being part of such fabulous Design Teams. I just don't want you to get fed up with me and please don't feel that you have to comment on every card, unless you want to!

My first card this week is my DT card for The Card Mania Challenge
Our theme for the next 2 weeks is 

Weddings or Anniversary

Our sponsor is the wonderful Sassy Studio Design
The prize is 4 digis of your choice

The Design Team were given some gorgeous images to use for this challenge.
I think my hubby thought I was a bit mad making a Wedding card when we don't know of anyone getting married. I tried to explain that it is for a challenge, but I don't think he knew what I was on about!!
Never mind, I have to say, I did enjoy making it even though I have no-one to give it to at the moment !

Enough waffling, here's my card


As you can see it is a criss-cross style card.
Here is a picture showing the tag


And another picture to show the pretty image

Items Used:
Digi stamp - Sassy Studio designs Bella Bride coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion Floral Frenzy
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
MFT dienamics Crochet border die
MFT dienamics Flower trio die
Memory box Sofia Heart die
Marianne Design Creatables - Tags
Sentiment - computer generated
Distress Ink - Tattered Rose
Organza ribbon from stash
Small flowers - Memory Box Floral Delights Die


If you take a look on the Card Mania Challenge blog you will see the stunning creations made by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

I ♥ Promakers - Anything goes(second entry)
Crafting for all seasons - Use Flowers (second entry)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Digi Galore - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - December Challenge Anything Goes
Really reasonable ribbon - White on White plus one other colour

Right, that's it for now but I'll be back with my DT card for the Sketch n Stash Challenge later today.
Thank you, again, for taking the time to look at my blog today, it means so much to me.
Bye for now
Hugs 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment