Good Morning to you all, my wonderful creative friends
It's the weekend at last, yippee!!!!It's also the 1st of December so that means the start of a new Ladybug Crafts Challenge
This month our theme is
Christmas and/or Winter
The prize for the winner (picked by random number generator) will be a £15.00 voucher to spend online at Ladybug Crafts . (and as it's Christmas there might be a second winner who will receive a £10 voucher to spend online too))
The prize for the winner (picked by random number generator) will be a £15.00 voucher to spend online at Ladybug Crafts . (and as it's Christmas there might be a second winner who will receive a £10 voucher to spend online too))
I decided to use a stamp that I bought in the sales earlier this year. I love this image and will be using it again soon (yes I still have lots more Christmas cards to make!)
Items Used:
Ink Stamp ~ Tina Wenke Winter Birdhouse coloured with Promarkers.
Sentiment - LOTV Christmas Grungy Messages
Papers - Dovecraft Vintage Christmas and First Edition
Woodware Punch - Multi Christmas Flower
Spellbinders Deckled Edge Rectangles
Spellbinders Deckled Edge Rectangles
Woodware Punch - mini daisy
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
DecoArt Snow Writer
Viva Decor Pearl Pen ~ Ice White from MCH
Craftwork cards shaped card
Glamour Dust
If you pop over to the Ladybug Crafts Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team. I hope that lots of you will be able to join in with the challenge too.
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
DecoArt Snow Writer
Viva Decor Pearl Pen ~ Ice White from MCH
Craftwork cards shaped card
Glamour Dust
If you pop over to the Ladybug Crafts Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team. I hope that lots of you will be able to join in with the challenge too.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - week 177 Distressing ( please feel free to delete if this is not distressed enough!)
I ♥ Promarkers - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - I love Christmas
Creative Inspirations - Traditional Christmas
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas
Crafting for All Seasons - Use flowers
Kaboodle Doodles - Stripes and/or Polka dots
Pary Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
I ♥ Promarkers - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - I love Christmas
Creative Inspirations - Traditional Christmas
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas
Crafting for All Seasons - Use flowers
Kaboodle Doodles - Stripes and/or Polka dots
Pary Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Right then, that's it from me for now.
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm just off now to check out what you have been up to today.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment