Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend
I just wanted to start by thanking you all again for all of the support and encouragement that I have had since starting my blog less than 3 weeks ago, your really are the best. I honestly feel that I have made so many new friends and count myself very lucky. You have really given me a much need confidence boost.
Anyway enough of that! I have a summery card for you today and believe it or not it is actually sunny here at the moment too. My's son's cricket match has just been cancelled though because the pitch is still water logged from last weeks flooding. I love this pretty girl in the garden with her little dog looking up at her. I have gone for colours that I would not normally use together, but I like the papers so I hope they look o.k.
I had a go at making my own roses using my Spellbinders Rose Creations die, they took me a while - more practice needed with them I think.
Summer in the garden
2:41 AM |
Items used:
Image - Sarah Kay Fleur Gathering flowers coloured with promarkers
Papers - First Edition New Leaf
Flowers- Spellbinders Rose Creations Die
Leaves and butterflies- Woodware punches
Craftwork cards sentiment
Ribbon and pearls from stash
I hope you all have a wonderful week-end.
Bye for now
Hugs
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Diva's by design - summer theme
Bearly-Mine- tic tac toe (Dies/flowers/sentiment)
My Time to Craft - hats and/or handbags
Crafts and Me - Pearls and roses
Crafty ribbons - butterflies and bows
Sweet Stamping Challenge - summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment