By the river


Good morning everyone

Hope you are all well and enjoying the week-end. My son has another cricket match today, I'm not too sure if it will stay dry this time, we were very lucky with the weather yesterday.

Since I have been making lots of girly cards lately I decided to make one for a boy this time.
Yesterday's card used one of my favourite LOTV images, this one is another favourite of mine. I think it's because it reminds me of my son although he is older now his hair still looks like that!!




Sorry about the blurry photo again, I think when I enlarge the image it goes out of focus a bit

Items used:

Image - LOTV By the river, coloured with promarkers and white gel pen
Backing papers - creative memories and doodlebug designs
Embossing folder -craft concepts retro circles
ribbon, thread and charm from stash




I am entering this card into the following challenges
Paper Crafting Journey - colour it up
Bearly Mine challenges - how charming!
Creative Inspirations  - card for a male
Jellypark Challenge   - boy crazy
Lilis Little Fairies - one for the boys
Delicious Doodles  -  for the fellas
Phindy's Place - fathers day or male card
Cute Card Thursday - water water everywhere
The Crafty Pad - lets hear it for the boys


Right time to catch up with all of your lovely creations again I think.
Hope you all have a good day, despite the weather
Hugs for now




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment