My First DT card for Sketch n Stash Challenge 90


Good Morning Everyone

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Those of you that have read my title will realise that I have some exciting news to tell you!!
Last week Sue from the Sketch n Stash Challenge asked me if I'd like to join her Design Team.
To say I was shocked to be asked is an understatment!!  Well of course I said yes, I feel truly honoured to have been asked to join such a great design team in such a fabulous challenge.

So today is the start of a new challenge and we are up to Sketch 90 which is a free choice so you can select your any of the sketches from the SKETCH n STASH CATALOGUE.  There are so many fabulous sketches to choose from you will be spoit for choice!

This time we are sponsored by.............Di's Digi Downloads


Prize - 5 digi images of winner's choice



Please remember to add a picture of your chosen sketch and also to tell us what your new/neglected stash is that you used on your creation.

so onto my first DT card then!
I choose sketch number 76






Items used:
Images - a fabulous freebie from Beccy's Place coloured with Promarkers
Papers - papermania capsule collection Aqua
Sentiment - personal impressions
Martha Stewart border punch
Lace and ribbon from stash


So that's my card. Check out the Sketch n Stash blog to see the stunning cards made by the rest of the design team. I'm really looking forward to seeing which sketches you choose and what you create with them

Bye for now
Hugs

I am also entering this card into the following challenges
Joanna Sheen - lavender and lace
Beccy's Place - use any Beccy's Place image


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment