Flower girl birthday


Good Morning Everyone

I hope you are all well and enjoying the week-end. Well, it's actually quite sunny here at the moment. I'm hoping to will stay dry for the morning at least as my son is playing in a cricket match ,they have already had most of their matches called off this season.

My card today is made using on of my favourtie Lili of the valley images. I have made this birthday card for a little girl but I think this image would be suitable for all ages and many occasions too. That's probably why I've used it so many times.

As you can see I stamped the sentiment directly onto the backing paper, I always get a bit nervous doing that!!
Items used
Image - LOTV flower girl coloured with Promarkers
Backing Paper - Wild Rose Studio
Butterflies and punch around page - Martha stewart
Flowers punch - nellie snellen
sentiment stamp - personal impression



I mentioned in my last post that I am applying for the DT post at Fab'n'Funky Challenges and this is my card for their Go Green challenge
I'm also entering into the following challenges:
I love Promakers - for a little girl
Cutie Pie - Die cuts and punches
SirStampalot Challenge - bingo( green/polka dots/ribbon)
Polka doodles - lots of flowers
Crafty Anns Challenge - it's a girl thing



Right, off now to check out all of your lovely creations, I do love to see what you have been up to!
Bye for now
Hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment