Cherry on Top - Side Stepper card

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you are all well and enjoying the week-end.  We had lovely weather here in West Sussex yesterday up until the evening but today isn't so good, never mind.

Anyway, onto my card. I wanted to make a red white and blue card but then discovered I only had a lighter shade of blue so I decided to add some pink too.
I have had this LOTV stamp for a while but this is the first time I have used it with the Birthday Recipe stamp as I had found it hard to fit onto the same card. Thats why its a side stepper card, I had to make sure I got the measurement of the card exactly right for the punch to line up all around the edge.  I have had the cherry ribbon for years, it was one of my charity shop finds, I think it works well with the image.

Here's my card, I still need to work on my photography I think.

 

I have tried to take a close so you can read the recipe but it's not too clear I'm afraid.


Items used:

image > LOTV Cherry on top coloured with promarkers
blue card > Papermania
Border punch > Martha Stewart
Ribbon and gems from stash


I am entering this card into the following challenges 
My Mum's Craft Shop - red, white and blue
Totally Papercrafts - more than one fold
Shelley's ImagesTTT Challenge- pick two ( punched border and colour blue)
Creative Challenges - red, white and blue
Delightful Challenges - red, white and blue
Bunny Zoe's MC - anything goes
Moving along with the times - red, white and blue
The Ribbon Girl Blog - use ribbon or lace
The Cutie Pie Challenge - punches/die cuts

Thanks for stopping and looking at my card today, I really appreciate it.
Hope you all have a good day.

Bye for now
Hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment