Birthday Tree




Good Morning Everyone
I wonder if it is going to stop raining!  Lots of houses nearby have been flooded and many roads have been closed so we have been very lucky here so far.
My card today is one that I made for a very special friend who isn't really into cute and girly stuff. So my good old Kanban stamp set has come to the rescue, I've used it quite a lot lately. The stamp set comes with lots of other images too, some smaller tress and flowers which I haven't used yet, might think about using them soon as they are lovely.
Anyway here is my card



I used the largest Spellbinders lacy circle nestlie to cut out the aperture from my backing paper and layered it onto the image which I stamped in  grey ink for a softer look.
I love decorating these tress with pearls and flowers.
Here a closer look at the sentiment and those gorgeous papers:


Items Used:
Image - Kanban Spring garden clear stamp set
Papers - Prima Annalee
Spellbinders Nesties Lacy Circles
Cheery Lynn Fanciful flourish ( love this so much!)
Martha Stewart punch around the page and medium butterfly
Tonic studio daisy and small butterfly punches
Pearls from stash


I'm entering this into the following challenges
Fab 'n' Funky - go green (2nd entry and DT call)
Dies to Die for - anything goes with a die cut
Fussy and fancy - swirls and flourishes
Let's Ink it Up - favourite embellishment - ( definitely my Cherry Lynn fanciful flourish die)

Thanks so much for taking the time to look, I really do appreciate your feedback and the encouragment and support you give to me.
Hope you all have a fabulous day
Bye for now
Hugs







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment