Pretty Bouquet and Kraft

Good morning Everyone

I hope you are all well and maybe even enjoying some sunshine where you are? Let's hope it lasts a while.

I would like to say a massive thank you for all of your kind comments on my first DT card yesterday, your lovely words of encouragement mean so much to me.

For today's card I wanted to use Kraft card as I have seen lots of fabulous cards made with it on lately. I was very lucky to find a big pad of this card on sale last year but now I am nearly half way through it I need to think about buying some more - I don't want to run out do I!
I coloured in this gorgeous lili of the valley image with colours to match my papers but then realised that I couldn't really give her brown or green flowers so they are pink and now I'm not sure if they look right or not. Never mind, it's too late now!



Items used:
Image - LOTV pretty bouquet coloured with Promakers
papers - Alla Prima
Martha Stewrt butteflies border punch
Nellie Snellen floral punches
Memory box - lorelai leaf
Craftwork cards sentiment

Thank you for taking the time to look, I really love to read your comments.
Just off to look at all of your fabulous creations now, I love to see what you have all been up to.
Hugs





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

MAWTT - lets get Krafty
Divas by Design - A Summer theme
Crafting when we can - mint choc chip
Lili's Little Fairies - in the garden
Bearly Mine Challenges - flowers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment