Magnolia Thank you card


Hello Everyone

I would like to say a big thank you for all of your kind birthday wishes yesterday. I had a lovely quiet day with my family, it worked out well that the childern are off school this week so were here to spend the day with me. I am so lucky, I have lots of new craft goodies to play with and some vouchers to spend too!
Which brings me onto my card for today, a thank you card for my mum in law. She loves Magnolias and I was delighted to find this free digi from Beccy's Place. Beccy is so generous, there are loads of free images on there and lots of tips and tutorials too.
I coloured the image with a mix af Promarkers and Flexmarkers this time and I used my new Memory box die for the leaves
Here's my card


Items used
Image - magnolia digi stamp from Beccy's Place 
Papers - Prima Annalee
flower punches - Nellie Snellen
Leaves- memory box lorelai leaf
Spellbinders labels 8
border punch - martha stewart lacy doily
Sentiment computer generated
Ribbon, lace and pearls from stash.

I love making cards for my mum-in-law because she is always so grateful, makes it all worthwhile

Right, I'm going to make a 'green' card now for the fab'n'funky challenge . I notice that the have a DT call going at the moment and I have decided to apply. I would really love to be part of a DT team. I don't have many cards on my gallery yet but I'm hoping they may look at the ones I have on my Do-crafts gallery too.
Better get on I suppose
Bye for now....
Hugs 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Beccy's Place - use a Beccy's Place image
Craft Pad - ribbon
My Mum's craft shop  - Bingo (flowers, pearls,diecuts)
Cutie Pie - die cuts and punches
Lollipop crafts - flowers in bloom
Ooh La La Creations - make it girly




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment