Hello my lovely blogging buddies
I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend so far. I know a lot of you have lots of rain so I hope today is better for you. At the moment we have some sunshine, my son and hubby are playing cricket this afternoon so it would be good if it stays fine.
For my card today I have used a digi stamp from Tiddly inks. These two are called Wyrn and Emmy. I think they are delightful and perfect for a friendship card. It would also be lovely image for a sister too but I don't have one of them!!
Anyway, here's my card
Items used:
Image : Digi stamp Tiddly Inks Wyrn and Emmy BFF coloured with Promakers
Papers : Doodlebug designs and Dovecraft
Memory box Sofia Heart
Martha Stewart medium Monach butterfly
Tonic studio flower punches
Craftwork Cards sentiment
Memory box Sofia Heart
Martha Stewart medium Monach butterfly
Tonic studio flower punches
Craftwork Cards sentiment
I do hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge - pretty in pink
Creative Inspirations - case it (using Chris's fab card for inspiration)
Delicious Doodles - 1,2,3 recipe ( 1 image, 2 butterflies, 3 flowers)
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge - Double trouble (2 girls, hearts and butterflies)
Bunny Zoe's crafts - girls,girls,girls!
Paperplay challenge - use a die
Divas by Design - to 'die' for
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment