Gypsy Dancer with glitter


Good Morning my lovely blogging buddies

I hope you are all keeping well, it's a shame the sunshine didn't last for long, back to our normal summer weather here today.

I hope you don't mind but I'd like to share some more good news with you today. As some of you already know I applied to be on the Design Team of the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge. Well, I was told on Tuesday that I had been successful and I will be posting my first DT card for them next Wednesday!! I was so thrilled to be picked to be part of such a wonderful team.

Anyway, onto my card for you today. I have had this Saturated Canary image for some time but hadn't felt confident enough to colour her. I think it is the hair that I find a bit daunting. Well I must have been feeling brave yesterday and decided to give it a go. I'm just glad I have some fine nib attachments for my promarkers or I would never have managed it. I did enjoy colouring her though and now think I may be tempted to buy another one so I can practise my colouring a bit more. The only difficulty will be choosing as they are all so beautiful.

Here's my card:



The pretty first edtion papers have glitter on them but I'm not sure how well you can see that on my picture. I also added some stickles glitter to the corner die and the bells on the dress.
I have tried to take a close up for you, not sure if it's any better or not but here it is:


Items used:

Image - Saturated Canary digi stamp Gypsy Dancer coloured with promarkers
Papers - First Edition Isabelle
Corner die - memory box Macarena corner
Corner punch ( sorry don't know make of it!)
Stickles glitter glue -diamond
craftwork cards sentiment
Gems and ribbon from stash

Right, that's it from me, thanks for popping by. I really do appreciate it.


I am entering this card into the following challenges
Passion for Promarkers - Glitter and pastels
Dies to Die for - pink and green ( items I used that are available in store are the papers, promarkers and      
                                                   memory box die)
Divas by design - to 'die' for
Crafts and Me - anything goes

Bye for now
Hugs








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment