Fab 'n' Funky DT card Challenge #127 Cute and Girly

Good morning everyone

I'd just like to start by thanking you all for all of your support and encouragement that you have given since I started my blog just over 4 weeks ago, you really are the best.

Right, its time for a new challenge at  Fab 'n' Funky, my first as part of their wonderful design team.

This week our host is the lovely Pat and she has chosen one of my favourite themes ...

Cute and Girly


Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Joanna Sheen


with a super prize of a £10 voucher to spend in her on-line shop - lucky you!!


So, onto my card and you have probably guessed it, I used one of my cute Lili of the Valley images. I think Rosie looks so sweet carrying that big birthday cake, on her way to have some fun at the party. I hope she doesn't drop it!


Items used:
Image - LOTV Rosie with Cake coloured wih promarkers
papers- Echo Park Spring Time
Memory Box simple bunting die
Spellbinders classic and scalloped circle
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
craftwork crafts sentiment


Be sure to check out the fabulous cards made by the rest of the team on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge blog.
I look forward to seeing all of your entries.


I'm entering this into the following challenges
Lilis little fairies - time to play
Willow Sketchie - sketch and bold and bright
Allsorts Challenge - any die will do
Sentimental sundays cute and girly
Dream Valley  things with wings
Love to create - anything goes
MAWTT - happy Birthday

bye for now
Hugs 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment