Catnap - my favourite stamp

  
Good Morning Everyone

I hope you have had an enjoyable Jubilee week-end so far. We were lucky here yesterday I think as we had a dry day and sunny afternoon.  It looks like today may be a bit of a wash out though so I'd better catch up with some housework later ( sorry to swear!)

I made this card for a good crafting friend who adores cats. So, what better reason to use my favourite stamp which is a digi-stamp from squigglefly.com. This kitten is so cute and a joy to colour.
I choose to use brighter colours as my friend prefers these shades which I must admit was right out of my comfort zone. I hope that the colours don't clash too much!!

Here's my card


                                
The backing paper is quite old, I'm not sure if it's still available . It's so lovely and glittery but unfortunately that doesn't show up on my photograph.

Items Used:

Image - digi stamp called catnap from Squigglefly.com coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Nestabilities labels 18
backing paper - Bo Bunny
Cherry lynn fanciful flourish
Joys crafts small flowers die
Martha Stewart  lace hearts border punch
Sentiment stamp - woodware

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Bye for now
Hugs





I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Stamping challenge - favourite stamp
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Swirls and flourishes
Cutie Pie Challenge - die cuts and punches
I Love Promarkers - use a digi
Shelly's Images TTT - pick at least two ( digi, ribbon, punched border)
The Crafty Pad Designs - ribbon
Oldie but Goodie Challenge - anything goes (backing paper)
Ribbon Carousel Blog - birthdays








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment