Daisy Daisy


Good Morning everyone

I hope you all had a good weekend. We had surprisingly good weather here and it looks like we may have a sunny day today too.
Did you watch the football? Maybe it's better if I change the subject!

Before you see my card today you may need to find your sunglasses. I promise that the colours really are not that bright in real life, honestly! I just felt like making a bright summery card to cheer everyone up!!

The daisy image from Sheena Douglas come in a set with some poppies and sentiments and was very good value for money, just what us crafters like! 
The white panel is embossed with a flower pattern but doesn't show up too well on the picture.

anyway here's my card


Items Used:
Image - Sheena Douglas sketchy poppies and daisy stamp coloured with promarkers
papers - Crafts Too
flowers and butterflies  - woodware
Sentiment -Craftwork cards
ribbon and pearls from stash


I am entering this card into the following challenges 
Charisma cardz  - summer
Sweet stamping - ribbons and bows
Totally Gorjuss - something yellow!!!
Daisy Doodles - anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - welcome summer
Pile it On - make your own embellishments ( flowers)
Stamping for the weekend - show us your style ( I love making floral cards)

Right, off now to catch up on all of your lovely creations
Bye for now
Hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment