Good Morning Everyone
I just wanted to start by saying a massive THANK YOU to you all. I have had so much help and support since I started blogging less than a week ago and I am so grateful to each and every one of you. You have no idea what a great confidence boost this has all given me!!
Anyway, my card today is my first card that I have made to enter a blog sketch challenge so I hope it's alright. Whilst looking through the blogs that I follow I had noticed that lots of you had already made a card using this sketch so thought I'd give it a go it's from Sketch n stash challenge 88.
Also, as part of the challenge, I had to use my newest or neglected stash. Well, I enjoyed colouring my Silver Fairy from Wee stamps so much that I decided to buy another digi from the same site.(weestamps.com) This one is called Spring Bringer, she is so pretty. In fact I love all of her stamps and will probably be going back to buy some more sometime. (Luckily it's my birthday next week so may have some spare pennies to spend!!) Actually I did use some neglected stash too because I had forgotten that I had the pretty Wild Rose Studio papers that I used.
Here is my card
It's not a great photo I'm afraid, I tried to take a close up of the image but the colours went a bit blue
I think I need to have a play about with my camera and figure out how to take some decent pictures!!
Items Used:
Image - Wee stamps digi Spring Bringer coloured with Promakers
Papers - Wildrose Studio
Flowers - Nellie Snellen punches
Butterflies - woodware punches
Sentiment - craftwork cards
Anyway, that's all for now, I hope you all have a good day. I'm so glad it's Friday and half-term for my children next week - yippee!! I love to have them at home with me, let's hope for some good weather!!
Bye for now
I am entering this into the following challenges
Sketch n Stash challenge 88
Crafts and Me - add a ribbon
Party time Tuesday - anything goes
LEJ Designs - ribbons galore
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - anything goes
Divas by Design - anything goes
I love promakers - use a digi







0 comments:
Post a Comment