Birthday Cake and Bunting!


Hello Everyone

I hope you are all well.  It finally stopped raining yesterday and we had one sunny day. It started off bright this morning but the sun has already disappeared and we are due more heavy showers.

I decided to make a more colourful card and I wanted to play with my new memory box bunting die that I bought with my birthday money. The Pink Gem challenge has a fab sketch so thought I'd have a go at that. I know that the bunting is not strictly part of the sketch so I hope my entry will still be counted.

As you can see I have used another Lili of the Valley image, can you tell I'm a big fan of them? I do love these mice, I can't help but smile when I colour them in - that's got to be a good thing!


For the balloons I cut the shapes and shaded them with my (very old) chalks. I haven't used them for ages so I was surprised I managed to find them so quickly. I'm going to keep them out now and try to use them more. The balloon strings are very thin pieces of card that have been wound around a cocktail stick to make a loose spiral.

Items Used:
Image - LOTV Cake Shop coloured with Promakers
Papers - Echo park spring time
Memory box simple bunting die 
Craftworks cards sentiment 
Spellbinders labels 6



I'm entering this into the following challenges
Allsorts - Ice cream colours
Oldie but goodie - banners or bunting (old item used - chalks)
Craft room challenge - furry four legged family
Inky Impressions - celebration
Passion for Promakers - lots of layers
Nutcrafters - Spots and/or stripes

Right, off now to check out your fabulous creations.
Bye for now
Hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment