Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are having a good week, not too long now until the weekend!
I was extremely honoured to asked by the lovely and talented Kathryne of Stampart Designs to be a Guest Designer using one of her newest images.
So here is the adorable Snow Mail, such a cute snowman and I love the sweet bird. This image also comes with a bonus set of sentiments from which I have used the 'special delivery' message.
This is one of those images that you can't help but smile when you are colouring it in! Thank you so much Kathryne for asking me to be your Guest Designer.
Items Used :
Digi Stamp - Snow Mail - Stampart Designs by Kathryne coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - 'special delivery' included with the digi stamp
Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing folder
Papers- Papermania Noel
Dies - Memory Box Precious Snowflakes
Small Heart Punch
Diamond Glamour Dust
Button and silver twine from stash
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Bingo - Buttons/glitter/die cuts
Bearly Mine Challenge # 115 - Christmas Sentiment
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Christmas Anything Goes and blog hop
Created with Love Challenge # 69 - Christmas
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment