Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week. Sending hugs to those in need of them.
Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
This week we are launching our very special Mega Christmas Challenge which runs for a whole month and ends on January 7th 2014!
Our theme is a nice easy one
Include a Sentiment
Please remember to be eligible for our prizes you must use your promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, metallic or aqua markers.
So now for the exciting bit – look at all these prizes!
Letraset are generously offering one lucky a winner a pack of their Autumn/Winter promarkers Ltd Edition set!
DigiStamp Boutique are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of a £10 voucher to spend in her store.
Bugaboo stamps are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of 10 digis of their choice.
Polkadoodles is offering one lucky winner a prize of a copy of their Bonbon Belles Double CD collection.
Clearly Besotted Stamps is offering one lucky winner 1 stamp set of their choice.
Dies to Die For are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
Bearly Mine Designs are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
WOW!!
So onto my card.
A few weeks ago I discovered Lee Holland's wonderful illustrations (available here) and I instantly feel in love with them.
I made this card for my wonderful hubby, which is good as this is one card that I have made that I really do like so I am glad I don't have to part with it - that doesn't happen very often I can tell you!!
I think this is one of the cutest images ever!
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Lee Holland Penguin and Polar coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Sentiment - Whimsy Holiday Noteables 2
Penny Black Snow Scroll
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (used on ice berg)
Papers - Dovecraft (very old!)
Memory Box Giovanna Snowflake
Memory Box Precious Hearts
Shaped Card - Craftwork Cards
Hobby House Rhinestone Sparklers
If you pop along to the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the design team. I hope lots of you will be able to join in with this one.
Live and love crafts - Stardust
My Mum's Craft Shop - ChristmasGraph'It Markers - Colour Mixing / Anything Goes
Lisa B Designs - All the Glitters
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - For someone special - This is for my hubby!
Cutie Pie - Special Friend ( this is for my very best friend - my hubby, hope that counts!)
Stamping Sensations - Free and Easy
As You Like it - Favourite Digi and Why - This image is totally adorable, I love penguins and this image just makes my heart melt!







0 comments:
Post a Comment