DT card for Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge

Hello again everyone, as promised I am here with my second card.
If you would like to see my Without Words Challenge card please scroll down.

Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
We are using sketch #23 and our optional theme is let it snow.

For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful Crafty Individuals.

I have used one of the older James Bear stamps from LOTV. I have added glossy accents to the baubles and star and lots of red stickles to the tinsel.



Close up of James Bear!

The Sketch to follow:


Items used:
Papers - First Edition Nordic Christmas
Memory Box Party Lanterns
Sentiment - Craftwork cards 
Glossy Accents
Stickles - Christmas Red
Red Gems

If you take a look at the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter my card into to following fabulous challenges:

Sketchy colours - Red and Green
Sentimental Sundays - Traditional Christmas colours
Penny Black and More - Traditional Christmas colours
Fab 'n' Funky - Cute Critters
My Mum's Craft Shop - Winter/Christmas

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today, you support and encouragement means so much to me.
Bye for now 
hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment