Anything Goes at A Gem of a Challenge

Hello again everyone, as promised I am back with my second card of the day.
This time for A Gem of a Challenge
The challenge will run for the whole month and it's a nice easy one:

Anything Goes

The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....

As you know, I LOVE penguins so I was thrilled to see Pink Gem's newest images - they are totally adorable.
This card is for my younger daughter so it's very pretty and sparkly!


Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Santa Stop Here coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Noel and Doodlebug Designs
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Spellbinders Labels 18
Memory Box Precious Snowflakes
Sentiment - LOTV sentiment tags
The Hobby House Rhinestone Sparklers - Paradise Crystal
Crystal Glamour Dust
Silver gems from stash

If you take at look at the A Gem of a Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Lisa B Designs - All the Glitters
Creative Inspirations - Contemporary Christmas colours
I ♥ Promarkers - for a Child
Digital Delights - You're a Gem
Creative Romance - Sparkle at Christmas


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Bye for now
hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment