For Nearest and Dearest - Without Words Challenge DT card

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and that you had a good weekend. Sending hugs to those in need of them.

I have 2 post again today so I will get straight on with my first card.
Today is the start of a new Without Words Challenge
This month our theme is 
Nearest and Dearest
We would like you to make a Christmas or New Year card for someone close to your heart.

Our sponsor is Bunny Zoe's Crafts who will give a prize of a £10 voucher to the winner.

The fabulous image I have used is by the wonderful Mo Manning.
The paper I found loose in my box, I love the stitched/patchwork effect on it. I am not sure who it is made unfortunately!

Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Mo Manning - Shall I play for you coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Stamp (around edges) - Penny Black Snow Scroll
Sentiment - LOTV  Christmas Grungy Messages
Paper - Sorry it's very old and I just cannot remember!!
Bazzill Kraft Card
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Twine from stash

If you take a look at the Without Words Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Allsorts - Inspired by a Christmas Song or Carol - Deck the Halls ( ♪ Tis the Season to be Jolly! ♫)
Ladybug Crafts - Christmas/Winter
Graph'It Colour Challenge Vintage Polka Dots  ( I am not sure if I have enough dots on my card, just a few on the dog's scarf and the boy's hat so please delete my entry if necessary!)

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I will be back later with my Sketch 'n' Stash DT card
bye for now
hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment