DT card for Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and had a good weekend.
We finally decorated our tree and put up our decorations yesterday so Christmas has definitely arrived here now and it looks lovely!

A couple of you have spotted that I just have reached 500 followers - I can hardly believe it! Thanks to each and every one of you for your continued support, I feel so honoured to have you there. I will be sorted out some candy after Christmas.

Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
This time we are using sketch number 24 and our optional theme is Glitter and Sparkle.
Our sponsor for this challenge are

You have already seen the cards I made for my beautiful daughters so here is the card I made for my wonderful son. Do you spot a slight penguin theme going on, I do love them and luckily my family do too!


Items Used:
Stamp - LOTV Penguin Presents coloured with Promakers
Papers - LOTV Frosty Christmas
Sentiment - Pink Gem Designs
Stickles - Stardust
Glamour Dust - Crystal
Gems- Hobbyhouse Rhinestone Sparklers


Here is the sketch for you to follow


If you pop along to the  Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Dream Valley - Christmas
Allsorts Challenge: Snowflakes

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment