Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well, sending hugs to those in need of them.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments recently, you really help to boost my confidence!
I have 2 posts today so I will get on with my first which is a Christmas card with a pull out tag made using some wonderful goodies from Dies to Die for.
The adorable stamp is by Wildrose Studio and the wonderful sentiment is from a set by Impression Obsession. I have used Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax to make a banner for the sentiment.
Foam pads were used to attach the image to my card, leaving a gap so I could insert my tag.
Foam pads were used to attach the image to my card, leaving a gap so I could insert my tag.
The tag was made with a wonderful Tonic Studio die. I applied white ink to the card before removing it from the die to show up the present design.
Items Used:
Stamp - Wildrose Studio Robin on Presents coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Impression Obsession - A Star Led the Way
Ribbon - Green Polka Trim
Prima Say it with Crystals Yellow - I love these!!
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Penny Black and More - Traditional Christmas colours
Crafty Sentiments - Tag Along
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today.
I will back a bit later with my Pink Gem DT card.
Bye for now,
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment