Mimo Rocking Horse - Dies to Die for DT card

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.
For me it will be a day of writing out my cards and wrapping presents which I love doing especially when I have the Christmas music on in the background.

So, before that, I am sharing a Christmas card made with some gorgeous goodies from the wonderful Dies to Die for.

I have used an adorable Bildmalarna Stamp. The gorgeous papers are by Echo Park layered onto my favourite red Garnet Bazzill card. 
 The wonderful Die-namics Blueprints 3 was used to make the paper bow and the cute mittens are by Memory Box.


Items Used:
Stamp - Bildmalarna Mimo Rocking Horse coloured with Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Bildmalarna - December Challenge Christmas card

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it even more so at this very busy time of year.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment