Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week in preparation for Christmas. Sending hugs to those in need of them.
Today is the start of a new Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.
This time our challenge will run for 2 weeks and we have been kind to you with our theme of
Anything Goes
For this challenge we are sponsored by
So, onto my card. My final Christmas card to share with you this year. The fun image is one I bought from From the Heart Stamps after seeing Viv's fabulous card here. It just made me smile and hopefully the person receiving it will too!
Items used -
Digi Stamp - From the Heart Stamps Seven Christmas Birds coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug designs
Cheery Lynn Holly Leaves
Red Pearls
Stickles - Stardust
Polar White Flower Soft
If you take a look at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.
My Time to Craft - Christmas birds
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Last minute ChristmasPapertake Weekly - Last Christmas card of the year!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really appreciate it especially as I know how busy everyone is at the moment.
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment