Plentiful Petals to say Thank you

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope all is well with you and that you are having a good weekend.

My card today is a very simple thank you card with some wonderful items from Dies to Die for.
I used a fabulous Die-Versions Die along the top edge of my card. I placed the die over the fold thus cutting through both layers of the card and leaving the top intact.
The flowers are Die-Namics Plentiful Petals which I have shaped slightly with an embossing tool.



Items Used:

Die-Versions Express Edges - Thank you


This is my last scheduled post for a week, although I will still be around to comment on your wonderful blogs.
 I would like to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas. 
I hope it is filled with love, laughter and happiness. 


                                           Merry Christmas Penguins

Big hugs to you all.


 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment