Make it Sparkle at the Joanna Sheen Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.

I can hardly believe that it's the first of December already, this seems to have been the quickest year ever.

Anyway, I have two posts today, my first is for the Joanna Sheen Challenge
This time our the challenge will run for the whole month. Our theme is
Make it Sparkle
The Prize for the lucky winner is a wonderful £30 voucher to spend online at Joanna Sheen.

I have used an adorable decoupage from the Jayne Netley Mayhew Decoupage - Winter Collection. The green sparkly card I have had for years, it was good to finally make use of it!



Items Used:
Papers - these are very old, think they may be Papermania?
Memory Box Holly Vine
Small red gems from stash.
Gold and Green sparkle card from stash
Stickles - Diamond


If you take a look at the  Joanna Sheen Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the design team.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my first card of the day, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment