Christmas Cheer at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge

Hello again everyone
As promised I am back with my second card of the day. Please scroll down if you would like to see my Joanna Sheen DT card, thank you.

Today is the start of a new A Little Bit Crafty Challenge.
This month our theme is
Christmas Cheer

Our Sponsors are:
Prize 7 free digis
5 digi stamps
and
Prize details on challenge blog

I have made another Shadow Box style card, I love making these, they are simple to make but they are tricky to photograph, that's why there are 3 photos - sorry!


side view


Close up of the image


Items Used:
Stamp - Hobby Art - Archie and Pals coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Labels 28
Memory Box Merry and Christmas Script dies
Memory Box Giovanna Snowflake
Crafters Companion Snowflake Embossing folder
Sparkly pearls and metallic twine from stash


If you take a look at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the  design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Totally Papercrafts - Ho, Ho, Holidays
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Blue & White


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog once again today. Your support and encouragement means so much to me.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
bye for now
hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment