Hello again Everyone
As promised I am back with my second card of the day.
Please scroll down if you would like to see my Joanna Sheen DT card, thank you.
My next card is to remind you about the Ready Teddy Go Challenge.
Our theme this month is
Contemporary Christmas
There is a fabulous prize package for the lucky winner (please see challenge blog for more details)
I have used an adorable Wildrose Studio Stamp and I used one of my favourite colour combinations.
So cute!
Items Used:
Stamp - Wildrose Studio Christmas Teddies, coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - LOTV Krafy Christmas
Embossing folder - free with a craft magazine
Die-namics Pierced Rectangle Stax
Marianne Designs Creatables Snowflake
Ribbon and Gems from stash
Glamour Dust - Crystal
Small blue gems
If you pop along to the Ready Teddy Go Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Graph'It Markers - Anything Goes
Dis Digi Designs - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Polkadoodles - Anything GoesCrafty Ribbons - Anything goes with Ribbon
ABC Challenge - B - Blue, Bows and Bling







0 comments:
Post a Comment