Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week. Sending hugs to those in need of them.
Today is the start of a new Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.
This week our theme is
Let it Snow
Our sponsors for this challenge is are
The Ribbon Girl, prize - £10 voucher
and
Stamposaurus , prize - 2 fab stamps
I used one of my older LOTV images but definitely one of my all time favourites. I just need the remember who I have already given it too!
The Ribbon Girl, prize - £10 voucher
and
Stamposaurus , prize - 2 fab stamps
I used one of my older LOTV images but definitely one of my all time favourites. I just need the remember who I have already given it too!
Items Used:
Stamp - LOTV Snow Bears coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition (not sure of the name they are a quite old!)
Marianne Design Craftables - Circle,Flower and leaf stitch die and border
Joy Crafts Winter Wishes Ice Crystals Border
Glamour Dust - Crystal
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Pearls and ribbon from stash
If you take a look at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
The Ribbon Girls - Ho Ho Ho Christmas Challenge
Songbird Challenge - ♫ Merry Christmas Everybody ♪
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge- Winter ( old papers and stamp)
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Christmas
Party Time Tuesday - Winter Wonderland
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really so appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment