Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends and a big warm welcome to my newest followers. I feel so honoured that you have chosen to look at my little corner of Blogland.
Today is the mid-way reminder and inspiration post for the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Our fun theme this month is
Winter Sports
We are sponsored by the fabulous Quixotic Paperie this month.
Prize is a £10 voucher to spend online.
I was really pleased when I saw the theme as it gave me a good excuse to ink up one of my cute Penny Black Stamps. I can't help but smile when I colour these hedgies!
Items Used -
Stamp - Penny Black - Hedgy shuffle coloured with Promarkers
Embossing folders - Crafts Too Stars and Cuttlebug Snowflakes
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Marianne Designs Snowflakes
Memory Box Frosty Border
Glamour Dust
Ribbon and Gems from Stash.
If you take a look at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
My Time to Craft - Christmas in May







0 comments:
Post a Comment