Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you are all having a good week so far.
Today I am here to show you a card that I made with some gorgeous goodies from
I have used a digi stamp that I was very lucky to win from Elisabeth Bell's blog hop. My Craft Heart stocks some other gorgeous Elisabeth Bell rubber stamps that you can see here.
I felt like making a colourful card again so I have used the gorgeous Prima Believe papers.
The flowers on the Memory Box Hollyhock Stem and the wings on the beautiful dragonfly have been coloured with Promarkers. The pearl dots on the Dragonfly's body have been made with the wonderful Viva Pearl Pen - I love this because you can make the pearls into any size you need.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Elisabeth Bell Little Friends coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Prima Believe - MCH
Memory Box - Vintage Birdcage
Memory Box - Hollyhock Stem - MCH
Memory Box - Meadow Butterfly - MCH
Viva Decor Pearl Pen Ice White - MCH
Resin flower
Sentiment - lotv - vintage labels occasions
Vintage Florals Corner stamp - lotv
Over at My Crafty Heart there are lots of new goodies including some of the new Summer MB dies and some gorgeous Impression Obsession dies.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Pretty Little Ribbon shop - Lace
Elisabeth Bells World - April showers bring May Flowers.
Jellypark - Girly
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes - optional to use 2 stamps
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment