Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and if you are in the UK I hope you are enjoying the extra long weekend.
We have been lucky to have some sunny weather here which has been an added bonus.
Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
We are onto Sketch # 9 and our optional theme chosen by the lovely Sarah-Jane is Things with Wings.
For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful
We were very lucky on the design team to be able to choose an image from A Day for Daisies for this challenge. I choose this gorgeous owl, it really was a joy to colour. I have kept my embellishments to a minimum this time.
Here is the sketch, as you can see I rotated it to fit my image

Items Used
Digi Stamp - A Day for Daisies Owl Sister coloured with promarkers
Papers - First Edition New Leaf
Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles
Sentiment - Flourishes
Nellie Snellen small and medium Flower punches
Embossing folder - Crafters Companion Floral Frenzy
Ribbon, twine and wooden button from stash
If you take a look on the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes (with ribbon)
Ribbon girl - add a button
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything goes
Lisa B Designs - things with wings
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Mail
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything goes
Lisa B Designs - things with wings
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Mail
Right, that's all from me for now.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
I hope you all have a good day.
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment