Good Evening to you all my lovely crafty friends.
I hope you are all having a good weekend. The weather hasn't been so nice today but it has stayed dry so my son got to play his first of three cricket matches this weekend.
Just popping by to tell you about the new
This month our theme is
Things with Wings
Please remember you MUST use a rubber or digi stamped image as your main image
Please remember you MUST use a rubber or digi stamped image as your main image
For this challenge we are sponsored by
One lucky winner will receive a free seat to a class of their choice.
I made this card for my wonderful Mum-in-Law who's Birthday is next week. She loves watching the birds in the garden so I hope she will like this image. I could hardly believe my luck when I realised that my Memory Box Norrland Flower die matched so well with flowers in the image. I have add added some shading to them with distress inks but unfortunately you cannot really see it on my photo
Items used
Stamp- Tina Wenke Bird on Dogwood Branch coloured with Promarkers
Papers - LOTV Country Lady
Sentiment - LOTV Handwritten Phrases
Spellbinders labels 18
Spellbinders Floral ovals - available at MCH
Memory Box Lavish Branch
Memory Box Norrland Flower
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet
Seed beads from stash
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Natalie and Amy - Things with wings
Bearly Mine Challenges Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments use a birthday sentiment
Creative Craft Challenges2 - All about Animals
Crafts and Me: floral frenzy
2 Sisters Challenge - Bingo - Punches or Dies/ Sentiment/Flowers
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Blooms and Blossoms
As you like it - favourite die or punch - (one of my favourites!) Spellbinders floral oval, just think is frames an image so beautifully
Right, that it from me for now. Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend







0 comments:
Post a Comment