Passion for Promakers Challenge - Happy Birthday

Good Morning my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are all well and that you had a good weekend. We were very lucky with the weather, makes a nice change for a bank holiday.

Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
This week our theme chosen by the lovely Pinky is 
Happy Birthday  

Please remember you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic markers or neon markers) and of course follow the theme.

For this challenge we are sponsored by
Prize for the lucky winner is a £10 voucher to spend online.


So what better reason for me to use one of my newest stamps from LOTV which I bought recently with a gift voucher that I was very lucky to win from the wonderful Vicky.







Items Used
Stamp - LOTV It Takes Two coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - First Edition Sweet Owl
Embossing folder - Papermania Happy Birthday
Spellbinders labels one and scalloped labels one
Sentiment - LOTV Senitment Tags
Memory Box Party Lanterns availble at MCH
Wooden button from stash



I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Inky Impressions - Spots and or Stripes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - lots of  Pink
I ♥ Promarkers - Put a button on it!


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment