Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you all having a good week, not too long now until the weekend.
I am here today to show you a card I have made using some gorgeous goodies from
The cute stamp is by Sarah Kay called Susie Ponders. I have teamed her up with one some pretty Bo Bunny papers.
The delicate white flowers are Prima Marshmallow and the pink flowers are some pretty mesh flowers to which I have added some Meiflower pearls.
The wonderful Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles have come out again - I really love these!
The delicate white flowers are Prima Marshmallow and the pink flowers are some pretty mesh flowers to which I have added some Meiflower pearls.
The wonderful Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles have come out again - I really love these!
Items Used:
Stamp - Susie Ponders - By Sarah Kay - MCH coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Bo Bunny Isabella - MCH
Memory Box - Floral Vine - MCH
Flowers - Prima Miss Godivas Marshmallow - MCH
Craftime Mesh Flowers - MCH
Meiflower Stick on Pearls - MCH
Sentiment - LOTV
I have just spotted that the gorgeous Sarah Kay stamp I have used, along with some other cuties, is in My Crafty Heart's Sale at the moment!
Sadly, this is my final GDT card for My Crafty Heart, the last 8 weeks have really flown by and I have enjoyed every minute. Thank you once again Teresa for giving me the opportunity to use your gorgeous products, it has been such an honour. I will still be using them though as I love them all so much!!
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
The squirrel and the fox - Here Come the Girls
I ♥ Promarkers - Anything Goes
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make
Bye for now.
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment