Hello to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I'm so pleased it's Friday. A lovely long weekend and my children are off school next week too. It will be nice to spend some time together, they have been so busy at school and college lately. I think we all need to recharge our batteries. If the weather improves that would be an added bonus but I think that be asking a bit too much!
Anyway, today is the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
This fortnight our theme is one of my favourites:
Monochrome
For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful
I love it when we are sponsored by Saturated Canary as we very lucky to be able to choose an image to use for the challenge.
I picked this cutie called Jelly Bug as she really reminds me of my youngest daughter who sometimes wears her hair up in the same way.
A really simple layout this time because I didn't want to distract too much from the image.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Saturated Canary Jelly Bug coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Blueberry Pie
Crafts Too Swirl Die
Sentiment - Craftwork Crafts
Clear Dew Drops
If you pop over to the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Friends
Twisted Tuesday Make it Girly, Twist Friends (Week 2)
Allsorts - True Blue
Delightful Challenges - Celebrate friendship
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog again today I really do appreciate it so much and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment