Good Morning my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are having a good week.
Today is the start of a new challenge over at
Lili's Little Fairies Challenge and the theme this week is
Thank you!
for this challenge we are sponsored by
I decided to set myself a challenge and try to make a card without any embellishments or die cuts!!
I picked out some really colourful papers to make a bright and cheerful card. I just couldn't resist adding a tiny butterfly to the sentiment though!
Items Used
Stamp - LOTV Teddy Bouquet coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Wild Rose Studio Annabelle's Meadow
Sentiment Stamp - Craftword cards
Small butterfly punch (no makers name on it!)
If you pop over to the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of Team A and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
Ready Teady Go - Spring has Sprung
Card Mania - Flowers
Cupcake Craft - - Lots of Layers
Without Words - Brings Forth May Flowers ( not sure if this okay as I have lots of layers and added a butterfly, please feel free to delete my entry if necessary!)
Perfect Sentiments- Spring Thank you
I ♥ Promarkers - Simply Does It!
Crafting for all Seasons - Think Pink
Oldie But Goodie - Inspired by a Song - just wanna be your teddy bear by Elvis( recommended by Laurie!!) old papers and very old stamp!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment