Good Morning my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you had a good weekend. Ours was fabulous, despite the weather, it just goes too fast that's all!
Anyway, hopefully there is a touch of sunshine for you here with my latest card using some gorgeous goodies from
I wanted to make a Thank You card for a special friend who helped me out recently. She likes cute, girly cards so I chose Nellie Snellen Sweet Elin's Flower .
I used some gorgeous papers from Melissa Frances, I love this pad as there is such a great choice of colours and patterns to mix together.
As you see I have used my Memory Box Cosmo border again, Can you tell I love this die!!
Items Used
Stamp - Nellie Snellen Sweet Elin's Flower - MCH coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen - MCH
Prima Divine Butterflies - MCH
Stickles - Stardust - MCH
Sentiment - LOTV sentiment to fit scroll
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
I ♥ Promarkers - Thank you
One Stop Craft - Add Some GlitterBrown Sugar - Angels & Fairies
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Spots or Stripes
My Mums Craft Shop - Spots or Stripes
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment